Requisition Number: 560
Job Title: Onsite Fueling Driver
Job Category: Transportation
State / Province: colorado
Company Info for External Posting:
Maxum Petroleumis on course to becoming the largest independent energy logistics company in the country based on gallons of refined fuel and lubricants sold and we are looking for enthusiastic, capable, and dependable team members to help us grow. As a member of the Maxum team, you will enable us to provide our customers a broad array of value:added services
while you sharpen your skills and grow your career.
Join our talented and diverse team of over 1300 employees across the US and Panama in important roles such as commercial driver, warehouse operator, inventory specialist, and key functions such as sales and marketing, operations, customer service, dispatch, Information technology, accounting and human resources. There is no shortage of opportunities to learn, grow and contribute while you fuel your growth and our success.
We currently have the following opening:
External Job Description:
Onsite Fueling Driver
We are seeking to hireCDL Class A OR B driverswith Hazmat and Tanker, for our operations in the Greeley, CO area.
* Provide fueling services to support the frac operations of customers in the area surrounding Greeley, CO.
* These positions will service and work by setting both safety and customer service standards for future growth.
* We seek those dedicated to long:term employment combined with dedication to safety, customers and the environment.
* We offer affordable insurances to include Blue Cross/BS, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability insurance plans and 401K.
* We offer DOT roadside and annual achievable safety bonus programs based on your safety performance.
* Paid holidays, sick days and vacation days are provided as well.
* Class A or B CDL
* Tanker and Hazmat Endorsement
With bi:weekly pay and a great benefit package available after 30 days; we provide it all : just ask any of our professional drivers in any state.
Maxum Petroleum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.?All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status.